
Halloween was fun this year with the kids. Austin liked going around trick or treating, he got kind of tired of walking though, I guess he is still kind of little but it was fun. We went in the little neighborhood that we live in now and we also went in the other neighborhood that is in a ward and a few other houses by Mikes parents. It was fun and I think the kids looked so cute! Austin had fun telling everyone he knew that he was a Monkey and Abby was a kitty. It was cute.


3 comments:
Those were cute costumes. I hear ya about the trick-or-treating. We didn't even attempt it this year. Maybe next year. =)
They are so cute! I am so glad that you guys came by to our house so we could see Austin:)
Oh man! they are so cute. I can't tell who they look like more mom or dad.
Post a Comment