So we are getting really tired to two in diapers...and everything that goes along with it (Buying diapers, changing diapers..)So I have been reading how to get Austin potty trained because we think he is ready he wants to go potty when anyone else does, but I haven't been trying very hard. The other day Austin came in the room and we told him that he reeked. So today he came in when I was sitting at the computer and said mommy austy reek. It was cute. I guess it is time for another diaper change. And yes Austin looks like a rugrat most days with his hair sticking straight up, it just wont stay down.
7 years ago


7 comments:
That is Helarious!!!
His hair is awesome! Good luck with potty training. That is so funny! He catches on fast!
I think I have a brother that used to look like this at that age! It runs in the family! So you might have to ask his Uncle Joel how he deos it!
love the hair! augh! potty training stinks! good luck with it.
If you ever want his hair to stay down, you might try using conditioner on it. I have a friend with two boys whose hair did that, and conditioner was the magic product that worked!
his hair is great!!! Doesn't every mommy want so crazy hair for her little boy...
Well, when he knows that he reeks, that is a good sign. :) Good luck with the potty-training endeavour.
Post a Comment