Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Big Helper

Austin is always so excited for Abby to wake up in the morning. This morning I heard Abby start to cry and then I heard Austin run down the hall. This is what I found when I went to get Abby out of her bed. This was our conversation:

Mom: Austin what are you doing?
Austin: Abby awake.
Mom: Why are you in her bed?
Austin: Abby Austy go nigh night.

It was cute but he was helping her be happy so what can I say.

3 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Oh, they are so cute! Alex used to get in Jesikah's crib just like that a lot too, except he'd get in when they were supposed to be going to sleep at night and they'd play instead of go to sleep. They could do it quietly for a long time before Jesikah finally ended up crying and Alex got in trouble. :) It reminds me of pictures we have.

Kyle and Alyssa said...

WOW Austin is sure a big boy! He's not that little baby boy I saw when I was still pregnant and you came to my apartment. How fun to have two and that they are finally starting to play together! It is hard entertaining Spencer all the time. He's pulling himself up to things now and wanting to play with everything he can't have! Especially cords. How have you all been lately? Any trips to Utah this summer? We are moving there in April. By the way you sure have really good looking kids!

Carrie & Dustin Nicholes said...

That's super cute. :) Cute lil fam.