It is amazing that it has been 5 years! Doesn't time just fly? And now you have two adorable kids too. I'm so glad that you are a part of our family now. Happy Anniversary!
Mike and I met at BYU-I in 2003. We were married in April 2004 and started our life together. We now have four children, Austin, Abby, Eli and Sam. We are going to have to adjust to life with four kids running around.
5 comments:
It is amazing that it has been 5 years! Doesn't time just fly? And now you have two adorable kids too. I'm so glad that you are a part of our family now. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary you two! Go do something fun...without the kiddos. By the way, have I told you lately you two have the most ADORABLE kids?!
Happy Anniversary. You have such a cute family.
Lori, I got blocked from your blog...if you could add me that would be great. janericks@yahoo.com
Holy cow! I can hardly believe that you have been married 5 years and have 2 kids!!
Post a Comment