Happy 3rd Birthday Austin. Since the kids and I were gone for both the kids birthdays we decided to celebrate them both when we got back here is Austins and his cake. Austin got a matching animal game from Grandpa and Grandma Ricks and we got him a bike. He hasn't quite figured out how to ride it but I am sure he will.
7 years ago


3 comments:
how cool to celebrate them together! That way no one feels left out, even though that probably wouldn't happen anyway. Yeah it makes me feel old to see Jeremy become an RM I feel like I just got back from my mission...it's already been 3 years! We just celebrated Spencer's 1st birthday yesterday! Time flies. Your kids are growing up so much too. They are super cute!
Aw cute! MJ did you make their darling cakes? I swear you wear many many hats you talented woman!
Happy Birthday Abby and Austin! Cute cakes.
Post a Comment