Sunday, October 18, 2009

We have a hole!

In case any of you don't know, we are building a house. It has been in the works for a while now and we finally got our plan finalized, our permits approved and we have begun the actually building. Candace (Mikes sister) requested pictures of the hole. I was going to post some I just hadn't got around to it. So here are the pictures. They should pour some of the footings this week. That will be exciting. We will keep you all posted on the progress.

4 comments:

LoriAnn Grigg said...

Wow that is sooo exciting for your family. I will be anxious to see the progress. Congratulations!

Laura Barrett said...

Yes, one step closer to having your own home! Congrats, and good luck with all the other tasks:)

The Scarths said...

nice hole!

Eric and Rozanne said...

Looks like you guys are making progress! Keep a plugging along, it will be a real house before long.