7 years ago
Thursday, November 19, 2009
It's...
Well it is finally time to announce that we are expecting a new little addition to our family the first week of June, since I am starting to show. We are excited. I am through my first trimester and I haven't been real sick except for this past week, which is weird since I am supposed to be over the sickness part. So now just to keep up with everything else that is going on in our lives and we should be good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Congratulations. That is great news. You have 2 adorable kids now, I can't wait to see another. ;)
What?! You're expecting? Ha ha, jk. Good workout today, hope you feel better.
YAY!! Congratulations!!!
That's great! 2 kids are fun, and 3 are well... fun AND a handful! You'll love it!
Wow congratulations, your family is growing to be so big! How exciting.
Post a Comment