7 years ago
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Island Park
We took a little vacation this week with Mikes work up to Island Park.
Abby was going to sleep before we left the cabin to head to big springs to feed the fish.
Here is Austin all geared up ready to go.
Abby is feeding the fish
I don't know who is getting more food...Abby or the fish.
Austin liked to feed them big pieces.
Austin feeding the fish.
The family at big springs
Austin liked sledding until he got cold.
Even I went down once with Austin, Once was enough though.
And Mike went down with Austin too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun!!
Oh fun! so that's where you've been? I've never been there in the winter. Looks pretty cold and fun.
Wait, you forgot to tell about the accident...Mike was saying he almost died???
I posted this before that happened. Mike may have to post that one I don't know all of what happened.
Post a Comment