He's old alright! WOW, seems like we were just complaining about being pregnant!!! SO please tell me how's life with 3? I'm NOT pregnant or anywhere close to it, but I really don't feel like I'll ever be able to handle another kid...I don't have enough arms. Just the thought scares me to DEATH:) For example, How long does it take to get in and out of the car? Do you go grocery shopping with all 3? I feel like I'm a single mom most days so I think I'll just have to take one day at a time. This is a very long comment...
Mike and I met at BYU-I in 2003. We were married in April 2004 and started our life together. We now have four children, Austin, Abby, Eli and Sam. We are going to have to adjust to life with four kids running around.
2 comments:
He's so cute! I can't believe that he'll be a year old before I get to see him!
He's old alright! WOW, seems like we were just complaining about being pregnant!!! SO please tell me how's life with 3? I'm NOT pregnant or anywhere close to it, but I really don't feel like I'll ever be able to handle another kid...I don't have enough arms. Just the thought scares me to DEATH:) For example, How long does it take to get in and out of the car? Do you go grocery shopping with all 3? I feel like I'm a single mom most days so I think I'll just have to take one day at a time. This is a very long comment...
Post a Comment