Monday, March 7, 2011

Poor Little Sick Kids!


If you know my kids, you know they are go, go, go. They dont like to take naps so but the time bedtime comes they are ready for bed and I am ready for some quiet. I usually know when they aren't feeling well before they tell me because they are laying on the couch or sleeping on the couch. This is what I found when I looked in the living room after I went to make dinner. Poor little sick kids.



3 comments:

Kyle and Alyssa said...

Oh, how sad, but cute! You still owe me an email or fb message on what it's like with 3 kids. I must know how it's going!!! I know you are pretty talented so it's probably a breeze, but I'm so scared to have a 3rd one. I hope they feel better soon!!!!

Eric and Rozanne said...

Oh, poor little things. I hope it doesn't last long.

The Scarths said...

sad little guys. I hope they start to feel better soon.