Well it has happened. Eli turned 1 on Saturday. I can't believe that he is already 1 year old. We had a party for him on Sunday. I have been wanting to make cooler cakes for the kids...This is the start. I am still learning. James said it was a spiky soccer ball.

Here is Eli with His cake.

Look at that face. He was so excited.

He loved the cake. And the Black frosting.
He liked the wrapping more than the gifts. Or maybe it was that Austin and Abby kept taking his toys so he just had the wrapping to play with.
We got him an walker/singing toy. He really likes it. Again when Austin isn't stealing it from him.
More playing.
Grandpa and Grandma got him this telephone. I remember ones like this when I was little. Abby thinks it is pretty cool as well. She thinks it is her new toy.

Here is Eli with His cake.
Look at that face. He was so excited.
He loved the cake. And the Black frosting.


3 comments:
Wow, one already. hmm. that was fast! He is so darn cute! Love the cake!
Wow that was fast! that cake looks great! Good job Mj!
MJ, wow you have so many talents and such cute little ones, what a fun birthday, grandma W. sure is sad that she is so far away and missed such a happy day. Happy Birthday Eli, I love you. Grandma Workman
Post a Comment