Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Abigail!

Happy Birthday to our sweet Abby who turned 3 today!

Here is her cake I made for her. She wanted a pink cake so we made a pink butterfly.

Here she is with her cake.

We told her she couldn't blow out her candles until we sang to her so she folded her arms and waited patiently.


She couldn't blow out her candles.

So Dad had to help her.


Grandma and Grandpa Ricks gave her a book. The old lady who swallowed a fly...and also so jelly bellies.

Janet and bill gave her a princess puzzle, a water paint picture, and a book.

We also got her a big pink ball, some bubbles, and a magna doodle but somehow we didn't get any pictures of it.
We got her and Austin a big combined gift but those pictures are to come with Austin's birthday post :)
Grandma Dayley gave her a dollar which she was pretty excited about as well.

1 comment:

Cindy Ricks said...

That cake looks amazing!! I am really impressed. It looks like Abby had a good birthday. I can't wait to see the picture of Austin's cake.