This year I asked the kids what they wanted to be for Halloween and Austin said he wanted to be a dragon again....and abby said she needed a costume because she didn't have one. So I ordered some off of Oldnavy.com. Austin was a dragon, Abby was a monster, and Eli was a shark.
While Eli was napping we carved our pumpkin. The kids didnt want their hands to get "greasy" so they were using spoons to start off with but I finally got them to use their hands to clean out their pumpkin.
Cleaning the pumpkin.

While Eli was napping we carved our pumpkin. The kids didnt want their hands to get "greasy" so they were using spoons to start off with but I finally got them to use their hands to clean out their pumpkin.
Cleaning the pumpkin.
Eli doesn't like hats so we hat a problem with him and couldn't get any good pictures.
This is as good as we got with Eli.
Austin as a dragon.
Austin and Abby together
Abby as a monster.


1 comment:
oh, how cute those grand kids are, I was excited to see them. I love you. Mom Workman
Post a Comment