I can't believe how old your kids are looking and Abby's hair is so cute! Nice job getting a real tree! I bet it smells so fantastic! I hope we can next yr although we won't cut it down in the forest. What hard work! Fun though!!! I can't believe how much you've canned! That's quite a big project! Are you keeping all of that? Yum!!!
Mike and I met at BYU-I in 2003. We were married in April 2004 and started our life together. We now have four children, Austin, Abby, Eli and Sam. We are going to have to adjust to life with four kids running around.
2 comments:
I can't believe how old your kids are looking and Abby's hair is so cute! Nice job getting a real tree! I bet it smells so fantastic! I hope we can next yr although we won't cut it down in the forest. What hard work! Fun though!!! I can't believe how much you've canned! That's quite a big project! Are you keeping all of that? Yum!!!
Yeah we are keeping all the canning...well sort of...we split it three ways and each got about 90 jars.
Post a Comment