Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Toothpaste! Everything is Minty Fresh!

How far does a tube of toothpaste go...does anyone know?

I CAN TELL YOU IT GOES A LONG WAY!!
This tube had only been used a time or two.


Here are their clothes. That is the back of Eli's overalls.
Eli's poor little head.


Abby had it in her hair too but I got most of it out before I took the pictures.

This is the tub downstairs.

And the rug and the floor.

And the toilet


And all this happened a half hour before I was supposed to pick up kids from school because I have carpool this week. WONDERFUL. At first I thought I could just wash it out of Abby's hair, and then I saw Eli.
I knew where the kids were. They were downstairs. I just didn't know they were playing in the bathroom with the toothpaste.

5 comments:

Cindy Ricks said...

LOL Those darn kids! Always getting into something...I am not excited to see what kind of things Orin gets into.

Kyle and Alyssa said...

Awesome!!! How was the carpool? I hope that bathroom smells minty forever! Fun memories:)I love the pictures

ricks family said...

The Carpool is nice. I only have to drive every third week instead of everyday.

Candace said...

LOL, that is too funny. Probably not funny while you're cleaning it up though!

The Scarths said...

Love it! Minty fresh indeed!