I can't believe that our little Austin is 6 already!
He loves legos so I made him this lego cake. It isn't my best work but he loved it so that is all that matters.
Austin and his cake
Getting ready to blow out his candles.
Blowing out his candles
He has some trick candles so he needed Abby to help him blow them out.
It took both of them to finally get it out
I made Austin a coloring book like Abby's.
The legos we got for Austin
Grandma Workman got him these legos. This truck..
and this trailer. He thinks they are pretty cool!
Austins PJ's from Grandma Workman
Austin's new clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Ricks
They also got him these cool cars that light up when you shake them.


1 comment:
wow Jane, you are busy with birthdays and making cute cakes! when my kids have birthday how about i sneak you over to my house to make their cakes?
Post a Comment