This is how the day started out. Notice the length in hair.
Sam was grumpy and I was rocking him to sleep and the kids were playing nicely. Eli got stuck in the baby bouncer and I told him he would have to wait until I could get him out since I has just got Sam to sleep. The next thing I know is that Abby comes and shows me her hair and says "mom I love short hair.
I turn around to see this...
and this..
As I proceeded to clean up the mess of hair on the floor I noticed Eli...
Poor kids...it was down the the scalp in some spots...I ask why she cut Eli's hair she said it was sticking up. I guess since he was stuck in the bouncer he couldn't get away from Abby when she started cutting his hair.
Eli HATES his hair being cut.
She was very pleased with herself that she had to get her hair cut.
It did turn out cute!
But as you can see it is a lot shorter than it was.
As a side note. She did wake up the next morning and wanted her hair in a pony tail. Only to discover that she could no longer have a pony tail since she cut her hair. She was SAD.











2 comments:
I remember Alex doing that to Jesikah once when he was about 5. Her hair was had just gotten long enough to get into a ponytail and we had to cut it about the length of Abby's. I was so devastated!
I guess one good thing that comes out of it, she hates her hair combed because it gets so tangled, now it doesn't get so tangled because it is is so short.
Post a Comment