Thursday, September 18, 2008

Austin

We were working on canning yesterday with some friends and the kids were playing on the back deck, and poor little Austin got stung by a hornet...not just once but 4 times, 3 on his arm and one by his eye. Needless to say he was pretty sad yesterday. I was again working in my yard today and yet again he got stung on the other arm...POOR POOR AUSTIN. We have decided that we will wait to do the yard work until later today when Mike can watch him a little better and make sure he doesn't get stung anymore. I don't know if you can tell from this picture. I guess you can see he can't open his eye all the way.

He also fell down in our drive way and hurt his lip...needless to say with the fat lip, and the puffy eye from the sting he looks like he got into a fight.

1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Poor kid! That seems to be the age when they are constantly getting hurt, but that is a lot of hornet stings!!