7 years ago
Thursday, September 18, 2008
The Days are Numbered
Well it seems that anything that does not get done either today or tomorrow is not going to get done before David and Viola come home. We have been working on getting everything done inside and outside. I guess when tomorrow comes we will just have to work all day inside and tonight will be the outside work. Things are so much harder to get done when you have two kids around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I think you guys have done great with that big house, and huge yard. Kudos to both of you getting whatever you can done! It was great talking you you last night! good luck on your car choice!
cool you started a blog!!!! good luck getting the house ready. i think you are amazing being able to get stuff done! yesterday was the first time I could do the dishes so far this week while he took a nap. chores are just too hard. everyday i work on something new, it's overwhelming now, i don't know how you do it. i love the pics! nice work. you sure have cute kids
Thanks for taking care of the house for Mom & Dad. We all really appreciate it, and they have especially! I hope all went well with the homecoming. We'll see you next week!
Post a Comment