We are working on the whole Potty training experience. At first it wasn't going that great. But yesterday it went pretty good, we only had one accident. He is finally getting to the point that he comes and tells me he has to go so we run to the potty really fast...at least that is what Austin says "Mom really fast". I am glad it is going good. Finally...I am so ready to have only one is diapers instead of two. I guess between the Gummy Bears and Candy Corns they are helping him go Potty.

2 comments:
sounds like tons of fun! Really fast is smart. Good luck hopefully this one good day sticks and you don't have to deal with many accidents. My parents waited till Ty was 3 just so they didn't have to deal with cleaning up messes. I think they waited too long and maybe they are getting a little lax when it comes to that. Hey nice work CANNING! That's super awesome and the beans look great. I wish I knew how to do that stuff. It would be great to not have to buy them. Are they beans from your garden? Was the girl who got married your cousin?
Candy is always a good incentive. I think we used M&M's with all of ours. Everytime they went they got one, and that was enough. Glad to hear it's going good.
Post a Comment