I hate when it starts to get cold and all the spiders think it is fun to come in the house. I hate those huge spiders. This is one that was in the kitchen.
I feel your pain! At least the ones in UT aren't so big, but last night we killed three before going to bed. I feel like my room is FULL of them. The basement has a downside...Good luck, Jane! I hate killing spiders it just grosses me out. Remember our roommate days? I think you killed the spiders, right?
Mike and I met at BYU-I in 2003. We were married in April 2004 and started our life together. We now have four children, Austin, Abby, Eli and Sam. We are going to have to adjust to life with four kids running around.
3 comments:
YUK! I'm glad I didn't see this post until AFTER I came to visit you this morning!!:)
I feel your pain! At least the ones in UT aren't so big, but last night we killed three before going to bed. I feel like my room is FULL of them. The basement has a downside...Good luck, Jane! I hate killing spiders it just grosses me out. Remember our roommate days? I think you killed the spiders, right?
EEK! That's a huge spider. I can't believe those come in your house. Where do you live? yikes.
Post a Comment