Monday, January 11, 2010

It's a....

Well we found out today that we are having a BOY!! I am sure that Austin will be excited to have a brother around the house, and I am sure when he gets big enough to play Abby will be glad so he is not so ruff with her...but that will be a while. Now just to come up with some names.

6 comments:

Carissa said...

Congratulations! Good luck with the baby names, I think boy names are the hardest to come up with.

Brittany said...

Congrats! I had hoped for a boy with our third, cause I just love my boy. (We love Bella though, I couldn't ask for a sweeter little girl) Girls are such little drama queens, and boys are just rough and tough and go with the flow!

The Scarths said...

WooHoo! looks like you are keeping up with tradition. all the kids in the Ricks family have alternated sexes of thier babies!

Cindy Ricks said...

Congrats!!!

Rozanne said...

Congrats! That is always fun to know what the next will be. My third child was my easiest. I hope yours will be the same!

Carrie Nicholes said...

Wow, I don't think I knew you were pregnant! Congratulations, that's exciting. Wow you've got such a growing family!