I thought I would post some more pictures of our house since we got our windows and doors in. We are also getting our felt put on our roof so we can start working on the electrical. Hooray!
We ended up using the wrap that is especially for people who are bricking their house. It is just Tyvek House wrap. It looks just like aluminum foil, and the builder said that it was colder in the house now that the wrap is on...so i guess that is a good thing.
Mike and I met at BYU-I in 2003. We were married in April 2004 and started our life together. We now have four children, Austin, Abby, Eli and Sam. We are going to have to adjust to life with four kids running around.
5 comments:
Wow-that looks amazing! It's almost time to move in!!!
It's moving right along! It looks great! What type of Tyvek did you end up using? It looks almost like aluminum foil. It must help insulate too.
We ended up using the wrap that is especially for people who are bricking their house. It is just Tyvek House wrap. It looks just like aluminum foil, and the builder said that it was colder in the house now that the wrap is on...so i guess that is a good thing.
That looks awesome!!
I was corrected (thanks Mike) the Tyvek is called tyvek thermawrap.
Post a Comment