Saturday, February 13, 2010

Working, Working, Working

Today was a day to work on the new house. We were getting the electrical boxes put on the studs for plug ins and light switches. The kids were playing in the house at first but then decided they needed to go play outside...which consists of a whole lot of MUD. Abby loves to play outside, since it is winter and they haven't been out for ages. Abby loved playing in all the muddy tire tracks which are like 6 inches deep. It was just a little sad because her legs are not long enough to step over them. So when I looked at the window she was just sitting in a big pile of mud...it looked so cute because she just wasn't sure what to do about it, I wish I would have had my camera. Of course all Austin could do was say "Mom, Abby is sitting in the mud and eating it" Needless to say when we came home the kids went straight into the tub.

1 comment:

The Scarths said...

LOL! That had to be fun! I wish you had had your camera as well!