Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

The kids are so cute this year in their Halloween Costumes.
Austin has been watching "How To Train Your Dragon" lately so he wanted to be a dragon this year even though it has a dragon last year.

Abby was a Monkey. She was so cute she keeps saying she has a banana because she is a Monkey.


When we were in Tennessee in January we found this cute pair of pajamas for Eli...
Austin says that Eli is a bear because he has cute little ears. He is cute none the less.

Here are some group pictures of the kids.

Eli is learning to hold his head up when he is on his tummy, he is growing so fast.



2 comments:

Kyle and Alyssa said...

hey Jane, How's life with 3? Your kids are looking so grown up! I can't believe how old Eli is already! Why did you go to Tennesee?

Eric and Rozanne said...

Cute kids. I love their poses. I think their personalities kind of go with their costumes and poses. I don't even remember you buying that for Eli when you were here. :)