My friend is having a baby Girl this next week and I made this bright quilt for her soon to be baby girl. I hope she loves it. I love the way it turned out. It turned out so cute.
I LOOOOOOOVE IT! It is sooooo darling, you are definitely a woman of many awesome talents:) After the craziness of the new baby and holidays wears off, you're gonna have to sit down and teach me the basics of sewing...then I can attempt to be like you:)
Mike and I met at BYU-I in 2003. We were married in April 2004 and started our life together. We now have four children, Austin, Abby, Eli and Sam. We are going to have to adjust to life with four kids running around.
3 comments:
That is very cute!
I LOOOOOOOVE IT! It is sooooo darling, you are definitely a woman of many awesome talents:) After the craziness of the new baby and holidays wears off, you're gonna have to sit down and teach me the basics of sewing...then I can attempt to be like you:)
haha, yeah i know, only in my dreams!
That is SO cute! You are very talented!
Post a Comment