I posted these to facebook but I thought I would post them here as well. I made this skirt for our Chirstmas tree because our other one was a cheap one from walmart that had holes in it, not to mention it was WAY to small for our tree.
Mike and I met at BYU-I in 2003. We were married in April 2004 and started our life together. We now have four children, Austin, Abby, Eli and Sam. We are going to have to adjust to life with four kids running around.
4 comments:
I love it! It looks so good. I really need to make us one.
Very cute! You are very talented!
You are so talented! It looks amazing!
Wow what a big tree, that tree skirt is so pretty, cute pictures of the kids with santa. Poor Eli next year you will like Santa better. grandma
Post a Comment