If you come to our house in the evening more times than not you will be able to hear music before you get to our front door. Especially if mike is on the computer. When the kids want to help mike on the computer and he doesn't want them to he tells them to dance to the music. Abby was dancing and it was so funny, but of course I couldn't get the camera in time. But Austin isn't shy in front on the camera he was ready to dance.
7 years ago


1 comment:
Mike is 28 already? I thought he just got off his mission, wow, well I just turned 26 so yeah time flies. Nice job on the quilt. I love the one you made for me and it works wonders:) Your kids are looking so grown up! Too bad we live far away it would be nice to hang out. Have fun getting ready for Halloween.
Post a Comment