Lately I have been such a blog slacker. But in my defense we really haven't been doing much so I don't have to much to blog about. This is mikes Birthday. I thought I better get some of our pictures posted. Mike feels like he is getting pretty old...he is only 28 :)

Mike doesn't really like cake...so I am usually the one who ends up eating it but he does request Cherry Chiffon cake for his Birthday every year. It turned out pretty good.

When we went to the store I told Austin that he could pick out something for dad for his birthday. So he picked Gummy bears. Austin loves gummy bears. I think he was hoping his dad would share with him :)

Every time I make a quilt Mikes asks me when he is going to get his quilt. Well here it is. I didn't get it quite done I still need to bind it but he was excited that he finally got his quilt. The wolf is the back.
Mike also got a bunch of tools from his parents. Which are going to nice to have.
1 comment:
Very nice quilt! He will love that. Austin hit it right on the head with gummy bears too. Happy B-day Mike...only a few weeks late.
Post a Comment