Well I had another doctors appointment today, still the same except the baby has dropped a little bit. We are at a 4, 80%, and a -1. The doctor gave me the choice of waiting until I go into labor on my own or being induced. I chose to the schedule the induction date, that way I can have somewhere for the other kids to go. I am down to just a few days. They are going to induce me on Friday May 28th.
7 years ago


5 comments:
Wahoo. Good Luck!! I can't to see pictures of the little guy.
I can't wait to meet the little guy! I don't blame you for wanting to pin down a date. On the post, you mentioned Friday with today's date. I had to think for a second to realize you weren't getting induced today but on Friday the 28th. :) Good luck with everything.
this friday...sweet. good luck! number three here you come!
Thanks Rozanne, I got that changed!
Good Luck Friday!
Post a Comment