7 years ago
Monday, May 17, 2010
More Baby Progress...
More baby progress...Or no progress at all :( Well I had another doctors appointment today and no new progress. I am still at a 4, 80%, and a -2. I guess it is just wishful thinking that I am going to go into labor early. I guess I am just overly ready for this baby to come...or maybe it is the fact that I feel so huge. I don't think this picture depicts just how huge I am..and I took it last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are so small! I am only seven months and I look that big.
As for going early. . . I sat at about those numbers for three weeks with Jenna, ended up going over and being induced! When you have your first one(s) early it skews your sense of time and you think you are done when your baby may not think that yet. Anyway, I know how you feel and will pray for it to come as early as is safely possible!
You look great, MJ! It's probably better to wait a couple more weeks! Don't get too anxious. I definitely know how you feel though. I always dilated a few weeks early, and then nothing until they induced me. We're excited to meet your new baby!
Post a Comment