So I have been really bored lately and I decided it is time for another craft. So I found this purse pattern online and thought it would be cute. I am not the greatest photographer but here it is. Here is the original link they have better picture. I made mine larger than theirs, more of a small diaper bag size, after my first attempt turned out so small.
http://www.made-by-rae.com/2009/02/free-buttercup-bag-sewing-pattern.html
http://www.made-by-rae.com/2009/02/free-buttercup-bag-sewing-pattern.html
Next on my list is to get the kids quilts done...I need to get them on the frames and get them tied before the baby comes and the house gets done.


3 comments:
Cute bag, I like it! You should start a bag-making business. :P
That's awesome you made that!!
That's cute, You could sell the things you make. =)
You're amazing. I've been so bad at blogging and reading blogs. I had to catch up on everything for the last month in your life.
Post a Comment